Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gaming Life


To start off, Super Mario Bros. is one of the most famous classics of all time. I have never met a single person who has not liked this game. Scratch that, I've met one person but he doesn't know what he's talking about. Old time games started the gaming revolution that led to what we have today. If I had the choice to trade my PS3 for Nintendo 64, I would make that trade in a heartbeat.


http://www.hark.com/clips/nkccclgmpk-sample-from-super-mario-brothers-theme
I love playing video games that rely on strategy and thinking. That can include a variety of games from Super Mario Brothers to Portal 2 or Left 4 Dead to Minecraft. I don't only play strategic games, of course nobody can forget the classics like Zelda, Mario, Pac Man. Although I love top play the classics, I unfortunately don't own the old gaming systems or consoles.

Life doesn't always rely on the past. Today games are made realistic, futuristic, past based, or even cartoon styled. Two of my favorite games have opposite styles and genres. Minecraft (first game) is a sandblock-RPG-and adventure game. Borderlands (second game) is a cartoon style RPG and FPS game.

Gaming has been a major part of my life and I intend to keep it that way. When  mention games, I also mean board games and sport games.

RPG- Role-playing game
FPS- First person shooter

1 comment:

  1. You seem very knowledgeable on all things gaming! Are you thinking of a career in that field? I also appreciate how you choose one topic then elaborate in depth.

    ReplyDelete